As of September 30, 2014, this website complies in part with the requirements of the three gouvernement du Québec standards on web accessibility:
- Standard sur l’accessibilité d’un site Web (SGQRI-008-01)
- Standard sur l’accessibilité d’un document téléchargeable (SGQRI-008-02)
- Standard sur l’accessibilité du multimédia dans un site Web (SGQRI-008-03)
Our teams are making every effort possible to comply with these standards.
Computer adaptation technologies
Computer adaptation tools have been used along with web browsers to test this site:
- NVDA 2014.1 and Internet Explorer 8
- NVDA 2014.1 and Firefox 28
- VoiceOver and OS7
Some elements of content contain obstacles to accessibility. These will be corrected progressively in the coming months.
Icon used on the website
This icon indicates that the link will open in a new window.
This icon indicates a zone that contains barriers to accessibility.
It is possible to receive assistance if you have difficulty navigating the site or completing the online forms. You can reach one of our employees Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm, at one of the following numbers:
- Québec area: 418 644-4545
- Montréal area: 514 644-4545
- Elsewhere in Québec: 1 877 644-4545 (toll free)
- Persons with a hearing or speech impairment (Tele Typewriter): 1 800 361-9596 (toll free)
It is also possible to email your opinions or suggestions concerning the site. You will help improve accessibility by doing so.